- Time of issue:2021-07-01 18:09:28
Shanghai Zhongzhou Special Alloy Materials Co., Ltd.（hereinafter, “Zhongzhou”）
The Types of Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
In order to use our website, we require that you provide us with certain information that may personally identify you or your organization (“Personal Information”). Collection of Personal Information can occur, without limitation, in the following manner.
- When you make an inquiry on our online platforms or helpdesk contact numbers. When you make an inquiry using any of our online platforms or via telephone to any of our agents, representatives or technical personnel, we will request Personal Information from you, including information to verify your identity, in order to address your inquiry or answer your questions. This Personal Information may include your contact details such as your email address, your phone numbers, your location and/or any other relevant information that you provide in connection with your inquiry on our website or any third-party websites. We may also record or monitor any call you make to us for quality control, to enforce our rights, or for training or similar purposes. We will retain all such communications for an indefinite period. By providing Personal Information to us, you consent to our transfer of this information to our customer/partner databases and other repositories, wherever located.
- When we communicate with you via email. When you make an inquiry or otherwise communicate with us using email, we will collect Personal Information from you, such as your email address, phone numbers, your location and/or any other relevant information we require, and you provide. We will retain all email communications for an indefinite period. By communicating with us using email, you consent to our transfer of this Personal Information to our customer/partner databases and other repositories, where located.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information, including Personal Information, collected from you for various purposes, including the following:
- To provide you technical information, quotations and other information regarding to your inquires and orders;
- To notify you of any changes to our contact persons and contact details;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about the products and services, which we offer that we believe may be of interest to you based upon past purchases or inquiries, unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To comply with applicable law and to respond to legally binding requests from legal and regulatory authorities or other third parties
Cookies, Pixel Tags and Similar Technologies; Cookies Policy
How Information is Shared
In the ordinary course of business, we will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to any third party absent your express consent to do so. We do not share your Personal Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Zhongzhou group of companies other than to our third-party service providers and partners for the purposes set out under the heading “How We Use the Information We Collect” above. We may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our products and services.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may also disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a valid legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Zhongzhou
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the use of our products and services
- To protect against legal liability
Retention of Personal Information and Usage Data
Transfer of Information
Security of Personal Information
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Information because:
- We need to perform a contract or agreement with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR became effective in the European Economic Area (EEA) in May 2018. We carry on business in some EEA countries and strive to fully comply with GDPR requirements. In furtherance of this commitment, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. Zhongzhou will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information as prescribed by GDPR. If you wish to be informed about the Personal Information we hold about you and/or if you want your Personal Information to be removed from our systems, please provide an email to email@example.com with your contact information and basic details for us to identify you. We will send you a reply email once Personal Information to be removed from our systems.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Shanghai Zhongzhou Special Alloy Materials Co., Ltd. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Our products and services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to Contact Us
Scan the QR code to read on your phone